Friday, January 30, 2009

Week Four - Day Five

The scale read 260.5 this morning. I've worked out twice this week and not eaten too terribly. Whenever I have my period I am ravenous - I will have to remember this for future reference.

I've decided to add some veggies to my early kimkins diet attempt - I don't want to be too headachey or out of sorts at work. I went online and ordered my groceries today - actually a very good idea! It costs $13+tip for delivery, but I think it's well worth it. I saved time and it's one less errand I have to run.
I'm going to try to go to Trader Joe's once a month and maybe have Sentry deliver once every two weeks. I think it might be a smart move.

Last night I got a bit more done with the anti-clutter endeavor. I finally got an old broken suitcase out to the trash, and I folded and put away a bunch of clothes that were just sort of laying around. The bedroom is looking nicer and I'm feeling better every day about my progress.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing good, and really getting a good start on Kimkins. Remember to fill up on your lean protein whenever you are hungry.

    ReplyDelete