Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Week One - Day Three

Remember what I said yesterday about that pound? Yeah, it was back today.

Yesterday was a mixed day. I ate pretty well during the workday, then sort of shot it all to hell last night. Chicken skin. Apple dessert (left over from the holidays). I can't have sweets in the house.
I didn't make it to the gym - I had an errand that had to be run after work, other side of town, yada yada. Of course I could have gone before work and showered at the gym, but I didn't want to. I didn't feel like it. I need to get my ass in gear and come up with some quick and easy outfits to put on after a morning workout. I need to be better about this.

So for exercise last night I did ten minutes of yoga. And it sucked. I'm not as flexible as I was even a year ago. The breathing is hard for me to master. At least I did something, I tell myself.
But I couldn't sleep last night, and my butt is sore on the chair today. I'm tired, I'm slacking.

I've got my TV opportunity ahead of me and I've done nothing. It's time to get in gear - why can't I? I was ready for this change, craving it - why can't I flip the switch?

No comments:

Post a Comment