Friday, January 9, 2009

Week One - Day Five

So I posted earlier but it evaporated. Poof!

I'm down to 258.5. That's two lbs gone, and good riddance! Yesterday I was much more focused, went to the gym and ticked quite a few things off my to-do list. That makes me happy.
Today I'm working on the focus part, TGIF and all that. I'm still not sleeping as I'd like, but I think I'll get there after another week or so at the gym.

I'm dreading a work sales meeting that's coming up - I'm going to have to be pretty careful and try to get in as much exercise as possible. I suppose a bonus is that the gym is free. Not sure what the gym hours are, but if I can get in there twice a day on Tuesday and Wednesday, that would be fantastic! I don't want to get too overreaching, but it might be worth a shot. We'll see.

The weekend concerns me, too, because of the opportunities to snack. I really need to plan things out a lot better. But I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment