Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Starting Over

I think it's officially the fourth week, which means I'm down to 37 weeks, and even less than that until August. And yet I'm starting over.

This morning the scale read 263. Four pounds less than on Friday morning, and I didn't diet or exercise all weekend. No bragging, but it's proof that I don't know my body at all. Today is back to normal, and working towards an even better normal. I ate a mostly healthful breakfast, a pretty healthful lunch, and I'm headed to the gym after work.

More importantly, I got up this morning when I said I would (okay, five minutes after) and I made my breakfast and I did the dishes and I made the bed. And I got into the office pretty early, too. Which means I can leave early today, which means a jump start on my after-work errands. These are all good things.

Money-wise, I went a little nuts on eBay this weekend and bought pillow covers. I think I spent close to $60, which was dumb dumb dumb. But I've got it out of my system, I suppose.

Creatively, I have to get back on track. I feel like I've been using that phrase for the past 80 years. Back on track. Fuck it, I need a new track.
I'm making my lists, working towards goals. I know I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment