Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Week Two - Day Three

Today is probably the best day yet! 257.0 on the scale. I slept fairly well last night, and I have energy this morning - I've gotten a lot done so far. (At least for me.) I feel productive. I feel happier.

Last night I walked a mile in 25 minutes, and did a total of 27 minutes on the treadmill. That's pretty good for me. I hated it, but not as much as I used to. Walking a steady pace instead of worrying about intervals or any of that (for now) seems to work well for me. Giving myself permission to just walk is a good thing. If I can carve another pound or two off this week it'll be an even better thing.

I'm doing well on the pitches, too, and I'm getting my finances in order. I've pretty much stayed in my budget so far this month, though there have been a couple of missteps. Getting a bonus at work is almost a bad thing because it allows me to fudge a bit with the numbers. I have a couple of bills that were more than I expected, but other than that I'm in pretty decent shape. After next week's trip to St. Paul I will be ready to just spend and save like normal for the next few months.

As far as organizing, I've not done anything of note yet. I did go through some old photos last night and I hope to scan/have them scanned soon. I'm going to throw away a bunch of photos of people I don't remember (or that are just plain bad!).

No comments:

Post a Comment