Friday, January 23, 2009

Week Three-Day Five

267. 0

Yep. How did it happen? How did I go SO far back in a week? I haven't weighed that much in over 18 months. What is going on?

I know I need to get strict now. No more fooling around or fooling myself.

I did do well with paying off various cards with my bonus money. I didn't buy myself anything yet. And I don't know if I will.

I really want a massage, but I'm thinking I need to lose 20 pounds before I can have it. And I was going to give myself a day off as a treat after I lost 20 lbs, but that's now after I lose 30 lbs.

Going to the gym after work. Time to get serious. Life is too short, and the hotel mirrors in St. Paul hid nothing. I am grotesque, and I don't want to live this way anymore. My feel and ankles were all swollen yesterday - they were massive and disgusting. I can't handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment