Thursday, January 8, 2009

Week One - Day Four

This morning's scale reading was 159.0. That's good news.

Yesterday I did go to the gym, and I ran some errands. I worked on my pitches a bit, too. I still couldn't sleep last night, but I'm making progress.

Today I'm a bit tired, but I have a new plan for blocking out my time - I think that will help me keep my focus and make the day go faster. I have a meeting this afternoon that I am dreading, but I'm just going to grit my teeth and get it over with.

Last night I watched the Biggest Loser (thank goodness for DVRs!) premiere. There are women on there that I can relate to, and it always inspires me to do better. I also watched the weight loss episode from Oprah's best life week, and got some new ideas about planning my food (really planning it!) and the aforementioned blocking out time. I feel hopeful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment