Thursday, January 15, 2009

Week Two - Day Four

Um, so it was -15 without the wind-chill when I drove to work this morning. That's bleepin' cold!

257.5 read the scale this morning. I'm trying to take it in stride - I did really well on the treadmill last night. I'm up to 28 minutes, trying to add a minute a day.

Today I'm off from the gym - I'm going to do some shopping after work. I've got to find career wear for next week's sales meeting. My boss and I are going to the Mall of America Monday night - I'm pretty bummed that I won't be able to really shop, because money is tight and I need to save, but it should be fun. I might try to find a couple of unique things. I'm also printing out coupons for stores, just in case.

Life is good. I need to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment