Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday

I hit the gym around 6am today....went for 26 minutes on the elliptical. I hate showering in public places, but it's necessary when I go to the gym in the mornings, as the gym is so close to work it would be a waste of time and gas to go home and drive back. Today the cleaning lady was in the bathroom while I showered - sort of weirded me out, though she left before I was done. I'm so anxious about having anyone see my body and judge it, laugh at it.

I also hate those showers because despite the cleaning lady, they are dirty with other people's hair and whatnot. And while the cold water is cold, the hot water is even colder. Not fun.

I know I'm not supposed to weigh myself, but I this morning I weighed 257. That's really grand. I know I need to stop with the weighing, I know, I know, I know, but I can't help it. I'm addicted.

Now if I could just get myself going on some other changes. I am proud I've worked out four times this week. That's pretty good for me. And only two more days until I can rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment