Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I started something...again

I stared the Biggest Loser's 30 Day Jump Start program on Monday, and so far I've done well. I did eat lunch off the plan today, but I think it will be okay. Otherwise, the scale says I've lost two pounds. I've been to the gym twice (Monday night and Tuesday morning!) and I'm going again every day but Sundays. For the next 30 days.

Okay, enough of that. Another realization: I have not saved one red cent in the past few months, with the exception of a few bucks for Austin. Other than that, nothing. I've spent $350 in three weeks on groceries, not to mention another $50 on eating out, easily. Um, what the hell is wrong with me? My impulse buys are out of control. Plus, I have to go to the store again to ensure I have what I need for the food plan - I'm hoping I can keep it in the $50 range. I need to cook in bulk and do my best to stretch my food dollar.

I did read up on starting a website yesterday, which was progress. I've done very little as far as my actual work is concerned, and nothing for the TV pitches. What is wrong with me?

I just thought of something - I need to create my own boot camp for getting the career/life I want. I also need to create a vision board....

No comments:

Post a Comment