Monday, March 30, 2009

Day Fifteen

Going backward. Yep. I'm at 253 this morning. I'll admit it, Friday night I fucked up. We ate veggie pizza and I sort of lost all control. Reason #1 I can't be around that sort of food. I did take a decent walk on Saturday, and the past two days I've eaten pretty well. But I'm gaining, not losing. And it devastates me. I'm crying as I type this. How sad.

I have to start from scratch with the planning - I haven't done anything over the past few days. I'm starting to feel pretty self destructive and my wrists are hurting me and I have to go to the dentist today and I just want to curl up in a ball and hide hide hide away.

I am going home this weekend and I so wish I weren't, I wish I could take some time off and just be at home and hide under the covers. Why do I feel so bad? Why can't things get better?

No comments:

Post a Comment