Friday, March 27, 2009

Day Twelve

Hoo-rah! 251.0. That's a grand ol' number. I'm getting starry-eyed thinking about 245, which is what I weighed around four years ago. That's the lowest number I'm aware of for many years. Once I'm below that threshold, well.......................

I'm still craving bad food, I admit it. And the workouts aren't getting easier. Tuesday & Thursday morning I did not put in my full time, I'll fess up. Today I'm supposed to go for 40 minutes. I'm leaving work early so it's not as if I won't have plenty of time - plus, it's Friday. I guess I will try to go for 20 mintues on the treadmill, then maybe 20 minutes on the elliptical. Something like that. Split it up so it's not so daunting. I put some new songs on the iPod last night - I think that's also a good incentive to help with the exercise - new songs=distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment