Monday, March 23, 2009

Day Eight

Guess what, world? I lost 5.5 lbs last week! I exercised six of the seven days, and I pretty much followed the plan to the letter (I did have some movie popcorn and a diet coke on Saturday). Yep. 5.5 lbs, and it was relatively painless. Of course I wish after the week I could now take a week off, eat whatever I want (chocolate, pizza, a sub sammich), but that's not going to happen. I have to move forward into week two.

I also realized trying to change so many things all at once is difficult. However, with the extra energy I had yesterday I did get some cleaning done, albeit a minor amount. I am feeling more productive, and I am getting more accomplished. Little steps, I guess.

I'm planning on making a list of all the things I need to do to get myself in gear - part-time writing work will certainly help my life a great deal. I need a flash drive, too. That would also help me out a great deal! Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment