Monday, March 9, 2009

it's been awhile

Officially, the scale rang me in at 256.0 this morning. So I guess that's good. I'm deep into this plan and I have accomplished nothing. I tread water all the time, never coming up, never meeting my goals. I feel like I'm censoring myself and keeping myself back. I'm not true to me.

Things I want to accomplish before the end of the month:

1. work out at least four times a week, every week
2. clean my shit up in the bedroom
3. clean out my closet
4. apply for at least five freelance gigs

I was going to list more, but I think that's a pretty healthy list - I have a LOT to do there, more than meets the naked eye, anyway. I will be losing my job within the next nine months, at least it seems pretty certain I will be moved or repurposed, perhaps with a paycut. I need to start saving, planning, fixing things up for the future. I need to get off my ass. Get my pitches in. Lose weight. Take advantage of my insurance. Be a better person. Be a neater person! Be less lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment