Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day Ten

Oh man oh man oh man! I've lost eight pounds as of this morning! I'm over the moon!

Yesterday was both good and bad - I started the day with a ticket for running a red light. That's an $83 fine, a lot for 5:44 a.m. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to go to court about it. But I got to the gym, did 20 minutes on the elliptical, took a shower, and had a pretty good day at work. Oh, and some peeps from my old job encouraged me to apply for an open position there - so I did. It would be a huge upgrade, at least *power*-wise from what I'm doing now. I'm pretty sure I want the gig. We'll see, though - there are some cons to the situation, but with the possibility of my job being eliminated, it would be nice to have some job security again.

Yeah, so yesterday I had tons of cravings; my period makes me insatiable. But seeing *8* pounds down on the scale this morning really helps me feel better and stay motivated.

Gym after work today. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment