Tuesday, March 31, 2009

punched in the face

Well, not really, but that's how I feel today. My dentist intentionally cut a muscle in my mouth yesterday, and the entire right side of my face feels as though someone knuckle-sandwiched me for hours.

I'm happy to report I was back to 251.5 this morning, and I spent a good half hour on the elliptical. I'm up to 6 on the crossramp, which I think is good. I'm still lamenting not being able to go to the gym every morning, but depending on what happens in the near future I may check with my boss and see if I can come in at 9am on M&W so I can get the early exercise in and out of the way.

All and all I'm feeling much better than yesterday. It doesn't hurt that I got a bit of a project out of the way at work. I've got a ton of errands to take care of today and I'm traveling this weekend - that will be a test of my plan, for certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment