Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Month Two - Week Two - Day Three

Today is good. 258.0. That's a good place to be. Not that I want to be here for long, but I'll take it for today.
13 lbs until I'm at the weight I was at this time in 2006. Then it's unchartered territory -don't really know what my weight was for years.

I walked for 37 minutes yesterday, not bad at all. There were moments I felt light as air, as if I were gliding.

The Urban Hermit survived on 800 calories a day and lost over 100 lbs in a few months. I don't think I could pull that sort of a starvation diet off. I don't know if I could handle it. But he got his bills paid, he got out of debt. That does appeal to me.

There's a streak coming up, March-April, where I probably won't be doing any traveling or anything special. I'm thinking it's a good time to get a little more drastic.

I'm wearing a favorite cardigan today, also favorite argyle socks. And meeting a friend for lunch. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment