Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Month Two - Week One - Day Three

261.5 today. That's down. That's good. I didn't go to the gym yesterday, as I had a hair appointment. I feel so much better with pruned eyebrows!

I made a list of rewards for losing weight yesterday. I've got 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 lbs set up.

10 lbs - new Sigg water bottles ($40)
20 lbs - day off work
30 lbs - new running shoes ($130)
40 lbs - tailor ($50)
50 lbs - flea market shopping trip ($150)

These are all things I want to do, so I'll need to set up a savings account so I have enough money.

Once I hit goal (150) I'm going to go to NYC for a weekend, I think, and see Ann.

So I've been logging food and exercise on FitDay and I'm not eating as much as I thought, at least calorie wise.

Today I need to spend more time at the gym. I need to break out of my comfort zone. Sure, 20 minutes on the treadmill minimum (I'm just going to slow down when I get tired and then go some more!), but I should maybe add in the bike or something else to help burn more calories. I need to stop with the excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment