Friday, February 6, 2009

Month Two - Week One - Day Five

So far this week I'm pleased - I'm back down to 259.5. I had a great day at the gym Wednesday, really worked hard and walked for 37 minutes, at a decent pace. I've rested for a day and now I'm going back tonight.

I'm sort of dreading this weekend, because of the surprise party. J's family really gets under my skin sometimes. Oh well, I have to not be stressed. I have to be calm and good and just do my best.

I'm working on better money management - but it's difficult right now. There are some expenses coming up - AAA membership, oil change, car insurance - that make it difficult.

Creatively, I've not done much, either. I did order some paperweights so I can make something cool. I really need to get back to my pitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment