Monday, February 9, 2009

Month Two - Week Two - Day One

I lost and gained weight over the weekend. 260.5 is where I stood this morning.
Other things that happened:

1. my back hurts, not sure how it happened, but it got worse over the weekend. then better. then I fell on the ice this morning.
2. I have to have a root canal. breaking my heart. how much will it cost?
3. my house is a mess. my home is a mess. my furniture is falling apart. my life is a mess.
4. my ears hurt.
5. jason's mom is mean, I had a bad time at bob's party. And I felt like a selfish jerk for not getting into it, not "having personality." but I wanted to sulk. jason ignored me and then he felt bad. I know he really loves me, but I felt bad. i want to move away from his family.
6. my eyes are heavy and tired and I just want to go home. how long until I can leave? i don't really know. Gwen could call at any minute. i don't want that to happen. I don't want to hear from here.
7. tomorrow I have to be bright eyed, bushy-tailed, and really good at my job.
8. i'm so far behind on pitches it's sad sad sad. I need to be proactive with my dreams!
9. need to pick up some valentine's day cards and some birthday cards and I think my tax refund is coming this week and I need to spend it wisely
10. also, how is it that other people have so much money? they buy houses and furniture and go on vacation and i don't seem to have anything but more bills and stupid little bills and crap
11. i think i spend far too much money on food. i think my lunches need to be 1/2 a bag of frozen mixed veggies and a protein. maybe that's what my breakfasts need to be, too. not quite sure yet, but that's what I'm thinking.
12. i do like wheaties.

No comments:

Post a Comment